Major recent consulting projects include:
- Serving as the LLUH data coordinating and health geo-informatics support services center for the San Bernardino County federal contract on the NIH-funded National Children’s Study
- Serving as the data coordinating center for a state-funded Perinatal Telemedicine grant for pre- and perinatal follow-up of women in San Bernardino County
- Serving as the coordinating center for an NIH-funded Research and Capacity building grant to work with Ministries of Health in SE Asia to create lifestyles surveys of tobacco and diet
- Providing program evaluation of a USAID funded project for adolescent HIV prevention in Kenya and Tanzania where the deliverable included writing a scientific paper
- Serving as the data coordinating center for the transdisciplinary Phentermine Weight Loss trial by LLUH entities (Pharmacy, Medicine, Behavioral, Public Health)
- Providing analytics and reporting for the LLUH Employee Wellness survey.
Selected Recent Publications
The scope of our consulting work is global, national, and in our local community. Our team has provided consultation on more than 1,300 research projects to date. Many of the research projects are published in peer-reviewed journals.